Symmetrix Composite Tooling, Inc. in Statesville, NC,a multi-axis digital fabricator specializing in composites and serving progressive industries such as alternative energy, transportation, marine, art and architecture is seeking a full-time administrative assistant/bookkeeper for our growing business.
The candidate needs a solid understanding of financial reporting of manufacturing costs, have a degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as knowledge of cost accounting and inventory management. Honesty, integrity, and sensitivity to private financial information are a must.
A talented, hard-working person with a positive attitude will win this position. Salaryis competitive and balanced with experience.
- Track and reconcile all transactions, including credit cards,to appropriate GL accounts
- Purchase order preparation and purchasing of all materials,equipment and supplies needed for the shop and office
- Tracking and reporting of material and labor for all jobs
- CoGS and job profitability analysis
- File sales and use taxes for all relevant transactions
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Provide inventory support, for materials, consumables and office materials and supplies
- AP/AR maintenance
- Reconcile petty cash
- Maintain Human Resources records and ensure compliance withall federal, state and local HR regulations
- Office management, phone answering and clerical
- Provide other administrative support as needed
Attend weekly management meetings and contribute to thegrowth needs of the company
Knowledge and Capability Requirements
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software packages
- ERP system knowledge and understanding. Experience with ECiM1 is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and strongplanning, organizational and prioritization abilities.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Purchasing and inventory management.
- Cost accounting and job cost maintenance
- HR compliance requirements
- Other regulatory compliance requirements
Apply on Indeed.com